Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Healthy Desserts

So I know all of you have a sweat tooth, well at least i do, and its large and in charge. I love working out and eating healthy because that's what motivates me everyday, but w=once dinner is over and I'm sitting on the couch all i call think about is junk, sweats, and chocolate! Well if you feel the same way, don't worry because i have great and healthy options for ya! 

Arctic Zero Fit Frozen Dessert
Arctic Zero® is the pioneer of Fit Frozen Desserts, without all the fat and calories. Handcrafted from premium ingredients, Arctic Zero is low glycemic, lactose free, gluten free and GMO free. It’s the perfect zero-guilt pleasure whenever your sweet tooth strikes. For a WHOLE PINT your calorie intake will be 150 calories, and at most 300 calories depending on the flavor.
If you link to their website... https://www.arcticzero.com you will find a tab where you can locate your closest pint of sweat goodness!
 
Quest Bar Nutrition
Quest Bars were created from a simple idea: healthy food should taste amazing with zero compromises. Quest set out to deliver something that no one had done before and believed that with enough hard work and innovation food could be delicious and good for you. People eat for enjoyment rather than sustenance. 
There is over 15 flavors, and each protein bar is no more than 250 calories at the most! My favorite thing to do for dessert is grab the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor (or any flavor for that matter) and put it either in the oven or microwave for 2 minutes, and it comes out like a gooey cookie. You can even have one of these bars for breakfast! 
 

  Enjoy!
















3 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe how few calories this dessert has, without all the fat and calories! I can't eat ice cream without feeling sick because I am lactose intolerant, so the fact that this is lactose free is extremely appealing! Also, it is shocking that you can consume a whole pint for 150-300 calories - thats awesome for when you're craving something sweet! I definitely want to try it out! The Quest bars also seem like a delicious, yet healthy option. I think it can sometimes be hard to find healthy snacks that still taste good. Thanks for such a cool post this week, Sara! Can't wait for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweets are definitely my weakness which is why I also gave them up for lent. I cannot believe how low calorie these desserts are, and not that they are good for you but they are a whole lot better for you than a tub of Ben and Jerry's. My questions would be does it actually taste as good as real ice cream or are you giving up flavor with less calories?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just caught up on your blog and must admit that I was more into the food and movie posts due to my illness. I'll have to come back in a few weeks for those workout tips again! Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete