Monday, April 20, 2015

Travel Italy

This past fall I studied abroad in Florence, Italy. So if you need a planner to plan a whole trip through Italy, I am your girl. I was able to reach about 25 different cities through this beautiful country. The transportation is the greatest part because it is so easy, and a lot cheaper than flying. In all honesty, Italy is a country in Europe that you CAN'T miss out on, and I know that i've said that in my past blogs about other countries, but nothing will beat seeing and emerging yourself in the culture of Italy!  

The reason why I fell in love with this place so much was because it reminded me of California (my home). You will be able to see every eco system out there..well close enough! From snow, lakes, beaches, dessert, and wineries, there will always be something new around the corner. 

A few cities that i would make sure you go to would be Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Orvieto, & the Amalfi Coast. You will see such potent culture, the greatest foods, the most delicious wine, and the friendliest of people. 

Enjoy!


















3 comments:

  1. Wow! I absolutely love all of the pictures in this post! This trip looks like the trip of a lifetime! It is interesting that you draw connections between Florence and California. I am sure this familiar feel made it truly feel like a home away from home. That is awesome that you have the opportunity to travel so much, since transportation is much more affordable. I hope I one day get to travel to all these amazing locations! Italy seems like a truly magical place so I can definitely see why you wouldn't want to miss out on such an awesome opportunity! Thanks again for a great post this week Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with your love for Italy! I also love the picture from Burano, the island is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed your blog this semester - especially the pictures from the past 2 posts!

    ReplyDelete