Monday, March 2, 2015

You Can't Miss This Show..


Are you bored at home on those week nights or weekends and looking for something captivating to watch? We all LOVE to binge watch TV on Netflix, and i got the show for you…3 seasons of HOUSE OF CARDS! A series filled with greed, sex, love, and corruption in modern Washington, DC. 

This is an American political drama television series that takes place in Washington, DC. House of Cards is a story of Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey), a Democrat from South Carolina who tries to win his way up the latter in the white house. The series deals with themes such as, ruthlessness, pragmatism, manipulation, and power. 

The first season received 9 Emmy Award nominations and earned 4 Golden Globe Award Nominations. The second season earned 13 Emmy Award nominations and 3 Golden Globe Award Nominations. The 3rd series just came out on Netflix on February 27th.  

Now that you have a little background and a slight push & shove from me…go watch the show, and you will never put down that clicker until it is done! 


2 comments:

  1. This show sounds awesome! I am a huge fan of Scandal, which is also a modern drama based in Washington DC. I am constantly looking for new shows to start watching and this definitely looks like a real hit! I have never watched House of Cards before but I have always heard great things about it. I especially love shows set in the DC area because I grew up right outside DC. It's so cool to be able to see places just 30 minutes from my house on hit TV shows. I would be interested to see how this show compares to huge hits like Scandal and How to Get Away with Murder. I'll have to check it out - thanks for such a great recommendation, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family is OBSESSED with House of Cards! My parents and I started this series on Netflix last summer and watched both seasons within a month. It is so addicting. I haven’t started the third season yet because I know once I do, I won’t be able to stop until I’m done! I am planning to catch up on season three while I’m home for spring break. This is an awesome series and I highly recommend it to everyone who loves a good, scandalous show!

    ReplyDelete